Saturday, May 26, 2007

Charismatic Resurgence Resources Updated!!

Thanks to my good friend Julie, the "A List of Online Resources for the Charismatic Resurgence!" has had it's first update. I've added a link she pointed me to of an excellent looking blog by a Pentecostal pastor. It has the word "Thunder" in it - so the hairs on the back of my neck stood up instantly! As I said when I launched the blog post, I don't have the time to scan the whole internet for blogs which will add fuel to the flame - so please, please keep sending me links and I will add them and credit you for them. Let's together make this cumulative post a helpful resource for anyone hungering for the turning of the tide and the coming of the Spirit of God!

I won't say anymore in case I receive another observation about my error in writing things on "Life on Wings" not pertaining to Ern Baxter from my faithful lady-friend!

Thanks Jul!

No comments: