Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jesse's Spirit Baptism Paper is Available!!

Just a brief update as I hope to be publishing Part 1 of the "Ultimate Triumph" series by Dr Ern Baxter later on today.

I have updated the "Charismatic Resurgence Resource" post to include this landmark day! "Prophetically Speaking" author Jesse Phillips has blessed the entire internet by sharing numerous hours of work and sweat I am sure - by making his paper on the baptism of the Holy Spirit available.

It is here and it is called: "Subsequence: a biblical-theological defense of Pentecostal pneumatology". What I love about this paper is that it isn't exclusively devoted to defending the orthodoxy of the classical Pentecostal position. Jesse's conclusion is really a prayer;

"May the church continue to suffer the influence of Pentecost".

Go visit! And congratulations Jesse!

1 comment:

Jesse P. said...

Dan,

Thank you for your encouraging words, both in your post and the comments made on my blog. I am grateful to share this work, it did require time but I found it an spiritually edifying to explore this topic academically.

Thanks again!