Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Glory Cloud Appears During a Prophetic Song!!

Many thanks to Luke for inviting me to join the "Lakeland Florida Revival" group on Facebook ... wow the wonders of Facebook never cease eh!? I was exploring the posts already on the group and found some video clips posted on You-Tube by Heather Clark - a worship leader I am not familiar with. She's lead quite a bit of worship in the Lakeland Revival and the clips are available. Heather has a simple aim as worship leader that I don't think can be bettered;

"She has a heart for leading people into the reality of the Presence of God seeing people free and healed while dwelling there".

I was particularly fascinated by the video clip of this prophetic song that she was singing in Lakeland. If you scroll through the video (if you are pressed for time - if you aren't hear the whole song, it's worth it!) to 05:30. You will see Heather do something rather odd with her eyes and her face. She looks around as if she is looking at something or for Someone.



And for some reason the hairs on the back of my neck stood up! I wished that the camera could have turned around! Heather herself actually leaves a comment on the You-Tube and explains what was going on. It's AWESOME!!

"About half way through this video when I open my eyes and blink a lot - I was literally seeing a cloud of the glory of God and I was trying to clear my eyes thinking I was seeing something. It was in one area of the room so I knew that it was not my eyes".

God is saying in this hour and this day (Psalm 66:5); "COME AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO!!".

3 comments:

jul said...

Dan thanks so much for keeping us updated, it's hard for me to keep up! I feel like you're giving me some important highlights, and whetting my appetite for more.

Dan Bowen said...

Thanks Julie - glad it's useful! I've got no plan whatsoever to what I'm sharing! It's quite a weird life for me at the moment! I come home from work, turn God TV on, log on to Fresh Fire Ministries to find out what's been happening over the day and go from there!! :) Whatever takes my attention ...

Anonymous said...

"He's sent out a party invitation with your name on it!!! Your love is better than wine!!!" ....

Wowwwww!!!!!