Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm HOT!!

I just absolutely, absolutely LOVE this!! Scott and me were watching the Lakeland Florida Revival on God TV and they are filling the new stadium. To me, THIS is what it is all about - not "Bam!" - not shaking, not falling, not rolling but King Jesus moving in His Church as He has always wanted to - King Jesus welcome in His Church!:



We watched TWO women jump out of wheelchairs who have been crippled with arthritis for 20 years!! I have never seen that before in my 18 or so years as a Christian! I haven't even been able to imagine it! A gorgeous little 70 year old lady was wheeled up to the stage in and was one of these. Todd didn't even touch her. She was wheeled to the stage and Todd laid his hands on her and she INSTANTLY jumped out and began to run up and down the stage! Todd asked her how she felt and she said this;

"I'M HOT!!".

I love it. I'm HOT! How better can you describe the power of the Holy Spirit?! Sorry ... make that FOUR wheelchairs!! Todd said that he felt the anointing come down so powerfully and told the stadium that now was the time for miracles. An older lady came running down to the stage and said that she had been crippled with MS. I could tell from her posture that she had definately been crippled prior to this. The woman told Todd that she felt the power of God come on her where she sat and she got up and came running!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PEOPLE ARE SO HUNGRY!! PEOPLE ARE SO TIRED OF CHURCH "NORMALITY"! PEOPLE WANT THE "NORMALITY" OF THE KINGDOM!! PEOPLE WANT KING JESUS MANIFEST!!

Anonymous said...

Dan,I was looking back at all my posts by googling Chris and 07000INTUNE...and I had missed a pretty long response by you.Thanks for that. Did you catch my addition about Dudley Birmingham yesterday?

Dan Bowen said...

No worries Chris! I haven't worked out a foolproof way to keep track of comments yet! I get all the comments left on "Life on Wings" emailed to my yahoo account - but the other blogs it's not so easy!

I did catch it! Thanks ever so much! Trying to plan in a visit to Dudley ASAP - as we only live about half an hour away from the church!! HALF AN HOUR from Revival?!!? Wow!! :) Will obviously keep you all posted if we go and what happens!